Tina Barton | 480.242.3079 | Contact Us
Dream Home In Mountain Bridge with Amazing Backyard & Views
List Price: $369,000
Square Footage: 1,753
This wonderful single level 3 bedroom home in fabulous Mountain Bridge offers an amazing backyard with stacked stone accents and colorful landscaping! First impressions are made as you walk into this meticulously kept home with designer paint, plantation shutters, 18'' tile in living areas, upgraded neutral-color carpet in bedrooms. The spacious eat-in kitchen has high-end stainless steel appliances, granite counters, center island, and custom cabinetry. The huge Master bedroom boasts a bonus sitting area, adjoining bath with dual sink vanity and walk-in closet. Sure to impress ''city light views'' from the Serene backyard with view fencing overlooking open space. Expanded covered patio, cozy fireplace, impeccable desert landscape and a personal putting green complete! Close to shopping, A+ schools, easy access to 202, lakes, parks, and hiking trails. Don't miss out! Call 480.242.3079 today.
Get more pictures and information about this dream home in Mesa:
East on McKellips, Right on Mountain Bridge, Right on Luther through the gate, Right on Indigo St, Left on Lynch. Montecito at Mountain Bridge is located within 1 mile of the 202 Freeway, about 20 minutes from Sky Harbor Airport and with easy access to downtown Phoenix.
Children in this neighborhood typically go to the following nearby schools:
- Elementary School: Falcon Hill Elementary
- Middle School: Fremont Junior High School
- High School: Red Mountain High School
Amusement & Recreation
- Usery Mountain Regional Park - A 3,648-acre park with hiking, biking, camping, horseback riding, archery, and other recreation areas.
- Saguaro Lake - located within 15 miles, enjoy the river cruise on one of the most popular recreation sites in Tonto National Forest. Boat, kayak, sail, hike, camp and more!
- Red Mountain Park - nearby community park with ramadas, a major ballfield complex, and fishing lake
Mountain Bridge Neighborhood
1636 N Lynch is located in Montecito at Mountain Bridge, a gated subdivision located in Mesa. Quarterly HOA fee includes Clubhouse, Community Pool, Community Spa, Tennis Courts, Workout Facility and Street Maintenance. Visit the Mountain Bridge community page for more information about this award-winning urban community.
The Barton Group team is poised to serve all your home buying and selling needs in Mesa Valley and the cities of SouthEast Valley. Call/text 480.242.3079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see this lovely Mountain Bridge home or other houses for sale in Mesa.